Peach Wedges Dipped In Chocolate
- 6 large yellow peaches, stones removed and cut into thick wedges
- 200g white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- 60g pistachio kernels, roughly chopped
- Dip half the peach wedges into melted white chocolate and gently press into the coconut. Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Dip the remaining peach wedges into melted dark chocolate and gently press into the pistachios. Place onto baking tray lined with baking paper. Chill until set.